Monday, August 14, 2006

Wish you were here?

It's officially still winter here in South Africa, but Phalaborwa's basking in sunshine, as usual. While the poor souls in Cape Town are shivering under their coats, we've been thinking about getting a service for the air-conditioner in our car. We don't need it just yet, but it surely can't be far off now... the stores are full of SALE signs, clearing out the long sleeved jerseys to make room for the bikinis.

With Spring in the air, this is also a new start for Kruger Real Estate: venturing into the "blogosphere". We hope you find our blog informative and fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice web site. Very informmative. Sounds like they know what they are doing.

Anonymous said...

As a foreign buyer of a house in Phalaborwa I find this blog very interesting. I am 10000km away so it`s nice to get updates of everydaylife, local news, weather etc. I bought my house through Krugerrealestate and would like to use this opportunity to thank Glenda for first class service and profesional handling of my deal. I am also proud to leave the first comment to the new blog

Regards, Torbjorn,(Norway)

Kruger Real Estate said...

Thank you Torbjorn. I hope all my clients are as nice as you! I look forward to seeing you again.

Kind regards,
Glenda

Kruger Real Estate said...

Thanks for kind comments, 'anonymous'. It's good to know the hard work is appreciated.